Merrick - Limited Ingredient Diet - Grain Free Dry Dog Food - Real Lamb and Sweet Potato - 12LB
Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain Free Real Lamb & Chickpeas Recipe Dry Dog Food is specially formulated with a limited number of carefully selected ingredients to provide complete and balanced nutrition for dogs with food sensitivities and sensitive stomachs.
• Real deboned lamb is always the first ingredient. This single-source protein provides important amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
• Grain free and potato free.
• This recipe contains leading levels of Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids to aid in a healthy skin and coat and leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints.
• Each Merrick Limited Ingredient recipe is made with only 8 key ingredients.
• All Merrick recipes are crafted in our own five-star kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold the strict guidelines well defined by the FDA.
Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Organic Alfalfa, Salt, Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Thiamine Mononitrate), Choline Chloride, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Rosemary Extract.
Guaranteed AnalysisCrude protein (min.) 25%
Crude fat (min.) 13%
Crude fiber (max.) 3.5%
Moisture (min.) 11%
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 3.0%
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 0.3%
Glucosamine* (min.) 1000 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 1000 mg/kg
* If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.