Merrick - Grain Free Dry Dog Food - Real Chicken and Sweet Potato - 10LB
Merrick Grain Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This natural, grain free formula dog food is ideal for all life stages and all breeds of dogs with a focus on naturally nutrient rich ingredients to support overall health.
• Deboned chicken is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue.
• Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
• We use real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
• All Merrick recipes are crafted in our own five-star kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold the strict guidelines well defined by the FDA.
Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Peas, Potatoes, Pea Protein, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Flaxseed, Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Gelatin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Guaranteed AnalysisCrude protein (min.) 38.00 %
Crude fat (min.) 17.00 %
Crude fiber (max.) 3.50 %
Moisture (max.) 11.00 %
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 4.00 %
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 0.80 %
Glucosamine hydrochloride* (min.) 1200 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 1200 mg/kg
* If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.