Hill's Science Diet - Dry Dog Food - Perfect Digestion Adult - Chicken, Brown Rice & Whole Oats - 3.5LB
Prebiotics are nutrients that feed the billions of microbes in the gut microbiome that are essential for good health. Our breakthrough blend of prebiotics, ActivBiome+, supports each pet’s unique microbiome for healthy digestion & overall well-being
- Contains ActivBiome+, an exclusive blend of prebiotics, & whole grain oats and pumpkin
- Delicious food provides balanced nutrition for overall wellness to help your pet feel their best
- Helps your pet's body absorb & use vital nutrient
- High-quality protein to help maintain lean muscles
- Balanced nutrition and minerals for vital organ health
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years to help keep their digestion in balance
Not recommended for:
Puppies, adult dogs ages 7+, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy food
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Meal, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver flavour, Pork Liver flavour, Ground Pecan Shells, Soybean Oil, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Citrus Pulp, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Fish Oil, Pressed Cranberries, Pumpkin, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Beta-Carotene
3620 kcal/kg (369 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||52.2 %|
|Crude Fiber||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||144 ppm|
|Vitamin E||450 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.51 %|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.66 %|
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Weight of Dog — lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (50)|
|10 (4,5)||1 (100)|
|20 (9,1)||1 2/3 (170)|
|30 (14)||2 1/4 (230)|
|40 (18)||2 2/3 (270)|
|50 (23)||3 1/4 (330)|
|60 (27)||3 2/3 (375)|
|80 (36)||4 1/2 (460)|
|100 (45)||5 1/3 (545)|
|120 (54)||6 (610)|