Ever Clean - Extra Strength Unscented Cat Litter - 25LB
Pamper your pet and keep your home odor-free with Ever Clean Extra Strength Unscented Premium Clumping Clay Cat Litter. This 99.9% dust-free and 100% scent-free cat litter is specially formulated for pet parents and feline friends who are sensitive to scents. Once the CarbonPlus grabs odors, the antimicrobial agent inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria, until finally plant extracts work to eliminate odors entirely. Not only will your house maintain its natural freshness, but the strong clumping formula makes cleaning especially easy after each use. Upgrade your kitty’s litter box with Ever Clean, she deserves it!
- Ammonia-shield, antimicrobial agents and plant extracts help to destroy litter box odors for you and your feline friend.
- Extra strength formula is 99.9% dust-free and fragrance-free, making it the purr-fect option for sensitive cats.
- Highly absorbent, larger granules of clay form solid clumps to allow for an easy litter-box cleaning and helps to reduce tracking throughout the house.
- Enjoy up to 10 days of long-lasting freshness for you and your feline friend.
- America’s first clumping cat litter made from a premium blend of natural minerals and clay.
Always wash your hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter, as cat feces may contain Toxoplasma gondii—a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis. Pregnant or nursing women, as well as children and anyone with a weakened immune system, should avoid handling used cat litter. Always handle litter in a ventilated area to avoid inhalation. Keep contents and packaging out of reach of children and pets. Seek medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Fill the litter box with at least 3-4 inches of Ever Clean® litter. An average-size litter box will require about 14 pounds to get started.
- Scoop out clumps and solids daily. Dispose of waste with regular garbage. The rest of the litter stays fresh.
- Simply add more Ever Clean® litter when necessary to replace what you scoop out. Once a month, empty entire litter box. Dispose in the trash.
- Only dispose of used cat litter in trash. Do not flush, bury or dispose of it outdoors, in gutters or storm drains to avoid environmental contamination.
- Not for internal use. Not meant for use as compost or as a traction aid.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Product filled by weight; some settling may occur.
When using Ever Clean® Litter for the first time, be sure to give your cat time to adjust. We recommend sprinkling a thin layer of Ever Clean® litter on top of the litter you normally use. Once your cat has adjusted, empty the litter box completely and refill with Ever Clean® litter.