AvoDerm - Lamb Meal for Senior Health - 24LB
AvoDerm® Senior Health+ provides healthy balanced nutrition for your dog with the added benefits to help your dog maintain their quality of life, even as they get older. Specially formulated with natural ingredients to help your dog maintain healthy joints, healthy eye & brain function and a healthy immune system.
No Wheat. No Corn. No Grain.
AvoDerm Natural® Senior Health+ dog food is formulated to be rich in high quality fats and oils with balanced Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids.We use California avocados and avocado oil which have nearly 20 vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, to help promote good health and a healthy skin & coat that shows from the inside out.
- Helps support healthy joints with Natural Chindroitin Sulface & Glucosamine
- Helps support eye & brain health
- Helps support a healthy immune system with Antioxidant Nutrients
- Lamb Meal, Peas, Tapioca Flour, Pea Flour, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salmon Meal (source of DHA), Avocado, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Alfalfa Meal, Natural Flavors, Chicken Cartilage (Natural Source of Chondroitin Sulfate and Glucosamine), Flax Seed (Source of Omega 3), Potassium Chloride, Salt, Kelp Meal, Vitamins (Choline Chloride, a-Tocopherol Acetate (Source of Vitamin E), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Biotin, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Source of Vitamin B1), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Source of Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Minerals (Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Selenium Yeast, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Calcium Iodate), Avocado Oil, Rosemary Extract, Sage Extract, Pineapple Stem (Source of Bromelain), Papain, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Bifidobacterium Thermophilum Fermentation Product, Dehydrated Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product.
- Guaranteed Analysis:
- Crude Protein (min) 28.00%
- Crude Fat (min) 10.00%
- Crude Fiber (max) 6.00%
- Moisture (max) 10.00%
- Vitamin E (min) 125 IU/KG
- Ascorbic Acid* (min) 25 MG/KG
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min) 0.01%
- Omega-6 Fatty Acid* (min) 1.90%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acid* (min) 0.25%
- Chondroitin Sulfate* (min) 1,290 MG/KG
- Glucosamine* (min) 400 MG/KG