Aristopet - Flea and Tick Repellent Shampoo with Natural Tea Tree Oil (500ml)
- Flea & Tick Shampoo is especially suited for routine use on dogs and cats to control fleas and ticks. Its rich,concentrated non-irritant formula gently cleans the skin and coat and helps restore a healthy lustre to pet coats.
- Natural pyrethrins are included in the formulation to kill fleas, lice and control ticks. Pyrethrins which are extracted from chrysanthemum flowers are highly toxic to fleas and insect pests but have an extremely low toxicity to animalsí«ÌÎ_and humans.
- Aristopet Flea & Tick Shampoo contains pure natural Tea Tree Oil extracted from the Australian Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) widely recognised for its soothing, antiseptic,antifungal properties. These properties are of particularí«ÌÎ_benefit in preventing skin irritations caused by flea bites.
- The residual fragrance of Tea Tree Oil after shampooing acts as a repellent to insects whilst people find the fresh clean fragrance attractive.í«ÌÎ_
Directions for Use:
- Wet the coat thoroughly with warm water and apply 1- 2mL of shampoo onto the coat and massage through the coat until a rich lather is obtained.
- Allow lather to remain on animal for 5 minutes, rinse off lather and dry thoroughly.
- For aiding tick control, apply a small amount of undiluted shampoo directly to any ticks present after a final rinse.
- Repeat treatment as required to obtain control.