Almo Nature - Dry Food for Cats - HFC Alternative - Fresh Duck - 750G (min. 5 Packs)
The first dry cat food to be made with meat or fish being 100% fresh and being 100% HFC, i.e. originally fit for human consumption.
Without any addition of dehydrated meat or meat meal.
The meat or the fish used for this kibble (dry food) is 100% HFC, i.e. originally fit for human consumption. This makes it different from any other kibble on the market today because it improves the quality of a cat’s daily diet.
- 100% Fresh Meat – only fresh sturgeon, fresh chicken, fresh salmon, fresh duck, fresh quail as indicated on the label
- 100% Meat Meal-Free – contains no meat meal or dehydrated meat
- 100% HFC – meat and rice originally fit for human consumption
- Single Meat – single source of meat
- Natural palatability – no appetite stimulants added
- Suitable for cats that are hypersensitive to foods
- Ideal for exclusion diets
- No GMOs (genetically modified organisms)
Fresh duck 50%, rice, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, potato proteins, chicken fat, beet pulp, yeast, minerals, salmon oil*, cellulose, mannanoligosaccharides 0.2%, inulin from chicory - a source of FOS- 0.2%, vitamin A 24000 IU/kg, vitamin D3 1700 IU/kg, vitamin E 400 mg/kg, vitamin B1 10 mg/kg, vitamin B2 8 mg/kg, calcium D-pantothenate 16 mg/kg, vitamin B6 6 mg/kg, vitamin B12 0.15 mg/kg, vitamin C (3a300) 50 mg/kg, choline chloride 3080 mg/kg, niacin 50 mg/kg, biotin 0.5 mg/kg, taurine 900 mg/kg, vitamin K3 1 mg/kg, folic acid 1 mg/kg.
Crude protein 30%, crude fibres 1.4%, crude oils and fats 15%, crude ash 4%, moisture 9.5%, calcium1.1%, phosphorus 0.9%, potassium 0.6%, magnesium 0.12%, omega-3 0.38%, omega-6 3.6%.