VetPlus - SYNOQUIN EFA for Cats Joint Support - 90CAP
Synoquin EFA Cat is leading joint care supplement for cats aids stiff joints and promotes mobility. Synoquin EFA Cat contains Dexahan, a unique source of Omega 3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). Omega 3 EFAs are an excellent supplement to add to your pet’s diet as they have lots of health benefits and are often used to aid in the management of joints. Dexahan is a concentrated source of krill, a tiny crustacean with an especially big nutritional benefit! The EFAs in krill oil are more easily digested and utilised by the body than those from other sources. They come from an environmentally friendly source, are packed with antioxidants and don’t cause your pet to get fishy breath.
- Helps stiff joints
- Helps your cat maintain an active lifestyle
- Aids mobility
- Pack Size: 90 Caps
Synoquin EFA Cat contains a unique combination of:
- Chondroitin sulphate – a key nutrient for healthy cartilage and joint fluid
- Glucosamine hydrochloride – one of the basic building blocks for cartilage and joint fluid
- Dexahan – a highly purified form of krill oil that acts as a rich source of omega 3 fatty acids as well as providing astaxanthin, a potent antioxidant
- Zinc – important in the metabolism of cartilage and bone
- Vitamin C – a water soluble antioxidant vitamin
The Krill used in Synoquin EFA Cat is fished sustainably via a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) accredited supplier.
Synoquin EFA comes in tasty capsules which can be fed whole or opened and mixed with food. It may require an initial loading programme, after which the daily intake can be reduced to maintenance level. This will depend on your cat’s response and you should consult your vet for guidance specific to your cat.
Initial programme (6 weeks):
2 capsules daily in the morning and in the evening
Maintenance programme (long term):
All cats respond differently to supplementation. However, in general, after the initial loading programme the daily intake can usually be reduced to 1 capsule per day.