Solid Gold - Dog & Cat Supplements - D-Zyme Powder - 6OZ
An upset stomach and troubling digestion is no fun – for you or your pet! Solid Gold D-Zyme supports healthy digestion for dogs and cats. D-Zyme powder contains a powerful combination of natural digestive enzymes and healthy Superfoods like pineapple, basil and sage. Our unique blend of digestive enzymes aids in proper digestion and supports bowel health by helping pets break down and more efficiently utilize food during the digestive process, allowing them to absorb more of the essential nutrients from their food. D-Zyme powder is easy to use! Simply add to your pet’s food at each meal.
Grain and gluten free. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Made in the USA.
- A natural, holistic and grain-free supplement that supports healthy digestion and normal bowel function in dogs and cats.
- Helps support proper digestion and bowel health: assists in the digestion and absorption of essential nutrients.
- Unique and powerful ingredients: contains a unique combination of digestive enzymes and Superfoods like pineapple, basil and sage balanced for digestive health.
- Digestive enzymes support the breakdown and assimilation of nutrients. Our unique formula is carefully designed to help pets break down and absorb key nutrients including proteins and starches.
- Easy to use! Simply add D-Zyme powder to your pet’s meal. See packaging for feeding recommendations.
D-Zyme is formulated with Lactose, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Fermentation Solubles, and other helpful ingredients for digestion.
Lactose, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Trichoderma Reesei Fermentation Solubles, Dried Rhizopus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Pineapple, Basil, Sage, Green Apple Flavor.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||1.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||0.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||0.0%|
|*Alpha-Amylase (Aspergillus) (Min.)||2,500 SKBU|
|*Bromelain (Pineapple) (Min.)||10 GDU|
|*Cellulase (Trichoderma Reesei) (Min.)||65 CMCU|
|*Lipase (Rhizopus Oryzae) (Min.)||250 LU|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog and Cat Food Nutrient Profiles