This is a Pet Medication item supplied under the PetProject Pharmacy - Pet Medication initiative. A current prescription from a vet actively registered with the HKVSB must be uploaded on your purchase. As required by law, orders for this product will only be processed and delivered after our veterinary team has reviewed your pet’s prescription and medical history, who may contact you or your existing vet for more details. As such, a special shipping policy applies. We encourage customers to Autoship this product to avoid unnecessary delays.
Previously, if you wanted to protect your dog against fleas, ticks and worms you’d have to give them at least two different treatments. One for fleas and ticks, another for worms.
Nexgard Spectra is all about convenience: A delicious beef-flavoured chew designed to control the most common internal and external parasites affecting dogs.
- Monthly flea and tick (external parasites) treatment.
- Also treats Roundworms, hookworms and whipworms (internal parasites)
- Nexgard Spectra has a beefy aroma that dogs love, and because it is vegetable-based it won’t trigger beef allergies.
- High palatability means it can be given with or without food
- As Nexgard Spectra is an oral treatment, dogs may be handled immediately following administration and there are no restrictions on swimming, bathing and shampooing before or after administration
- Combines two active ingredients to offer broad spectrum control of the most common external and internal parasites of dogs in one convenient monthly treatment.
- Made Specifically to treat internal and external parasites on dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and 2kg or more.
Ingredients: Afoxolaner, Milbemycin Oxime
NEXGARD SPECTRA is available in five chew sizes and comes in single packs and packs of three chews:
Very Small Dog for dogs weighing 2-3.5kg
Small Dog for dogs weighing 3.6-7.5kg
Medium Dog for dogs weighing 7.6.15kg
Large Dog for dogs weighing 15.1-30kg
Extra Large Dog for dogs weighing 30.1-60kg
For dogs over 60kg administer the appropriate combination of whole chewables.
The safe use of NexGard in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated