Merrick - Grain Free Dry Dog Food - Healthy Weight - 12LB
Merrick Grain Free Healthy Weight Recipe Dry Dog Food provides balanced nutrition with real whole foods sourced from local farmers we know and trust. This recipe is specially balanced with 55% beef and poultry proteins and health fat ingredients and 45% fresh produce and vitamins and minerals so dogs get optimal protein and fiber without the extra calories or fat.
• Deboned beef is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
• Leading levels of Omega fatty acids support healthy skin and coat and packed with glucosamine and chondroitin to foster joint health.
• We use real whole foods like peas, apples and blueberries full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, plus easily digestible carbohydrates like potatoes and sweet potatoes offer the benefit of sustained energy without upsetting grain-sensitive systems.
• All Merrick recipes are crafted in our own five-star kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold the strict guidelines well defined by the FDA.
Deboned Beef, Chicken Meal, Peas, Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Natural Flavor, Turkey Meal, Potato Protein, Pea Fiber, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Sunflower Oil, Organic Dried Alfalfa Meal, Salt, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Gelatin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Guaranteed AnalysisCrude protein (min.) 34.00%
Crude fat (min.) 8.00%
Crude fat (max.) 11.00%
Crude fiber (max.) 5.00%
Moisture (max.) 11.00%
Omega-6 fatty acid* (min.) 2.00%
Omega-3 fatty acid* (min.) 0.60%
Glucosamine hydrochloride* (min.) 600 mg/kg
Chondroitin sulfate* (min.) 600 mg/kg
* If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.