Solid Gold - Dog & Cat Supplements - D-Zyme + Probiotics - 9.3OZ (Best By 30 September, 2019)
Keep your pal’s tummy in tip top shape with the Solid Gold Supplements D-Zyme + Probiotics Healthy Digestion Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog & Cat Supplement. It’s formulated with a unique blend of digestive enzymes and probiotics that help your pet’s digestive system break down and absorb food more efficiently. That means your furbaby gets more nutrition from his chow with less strain on his tummy, which may even help minimize vomiting and diarrhea. Plus, superfoods like papaya, basil and sage are added to promote a comfy, stress-free belly. Best of all, you won’t have to chase your furbaby down, since these tasty soft chews will keep him coming back for more.Key Benefits
- Supports healthy digestion in dogs with a unique blend of digestive enzymes, probiotics and belly-friendly papaya, basil and sage.
- Enzyme action and good bacteria from the probiotics maximize digestive efficiency to help your pal absorb more nutrients from his food.
- Great for pups with sensitive or irritable tummies and can help minimize occasional vomiting and diarrhea.
- Soft texture and tasty flavor is great for picky eaters, and is made with no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.
- Proudly made in the USA with absolutely no gluten or grains so they’re ideal for pets with sensitivities.
Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Rice Flour, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Calcium Sulfate, Dried Aspergillus Oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus Niger Fermentation Product, Trichoderma Longibrachiatum Fermentation Product, Papaya, Dried Bacillus Coagulans Fermentation Product, Fructooligosaccharides, Natural Flavoring, Water, Tapioca Starch, Sorbic Acid (A Preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (A Preservative), Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Oil, Basil.
4,500 kcal/kg, 10 kcal/chew
For dogs & cats over the age of 12 weeks. Feed 2 chews for each cup of food at every feeding. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
|ALPHA-AMYLASE (ASPERGILLUS ORYZAE)||2,500 SKBU min|
|LIPASE (ASPERGILLUS NIGER)||250 LU min|
|CELLULASE (TRICHODERMA LONGIBRACHIATUM)||65 CMCU min|
|PROTEASE (PAPAYA)||10 PU min|
|BACILLUS COAGULANS||1,185,500 CFU min|